GES Diploma Graduate Recruitment Portal
The Ghana Education Service (GES) is the government agency responsible for the administration of public schools in Ghana. The GES Diploma Graduate Recruitment Portal is the online platform where diploma graduates can apply for teaching positions in basic schools.
To be eligible to apply for teaching positions through the GES Diploma Graduate Recruitment Portal, you must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Be at least 21 years old
- Hold a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) from a recognized college of education
- Pass the GES Professional Licensing Examination
How to Apply
To apply for teaching positions through the GES Diploma Graduate Recruitment Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the GES Diploma Graduate Recruitment Portal website.
- Create an account and log in.
- Fill in the application form and upload your required documents.
- Submit your application.
Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed by a GES selection committee. Applicants who are shortlisted will be invited for an interview. The selection committee will consider the following factors when selecting candidates:
- Academic qualifications
- Professional experience
- Performance at the interview
Benefits of Teaching with GES
There are many benefits to teaching with GES, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Job security
- Opportunities for professional development
- The satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of children
If you have any questions about the GES Recruitment Portal, you can contact GES customer service at ges.gov.gh.